From Savana’s mom, Alyssa, about 3 hours ago:
“We got THE call today! Savana has been admitted to Children’s Medical Center in Dallas and we are waiting to know more. There’s still a chance this liver is a no-go, but we will know soon enough.
Please pray for Savana, the doctors and nurses, us, the donor family, and Cooper as well because he admitted he was scared today even though he wasn’t showing it.”
As of now they still don’t know if the liver is a go. Please join me in praying for this little sweetheart and her family!